"I came in not expecting much, and thinking I was going to waste 2 good days, but the comments, instructions and dialogue has taught me an enormous amount. Thank you."
"The best course I have taken in my career. Incredible teaching and a very supportive environment."
"This course taught me how to jump in and not look back. Stepping out of my comfort zone and challenging myself is exactly what I needed."
"Being in front of actual respondents. It really forces you to put your learning into action. I think it's what sets the course apart from traditional training sessions, where the teacher lectures and the student takes notes."
"Thank you SO much for all your input and guidance. This training will help shape my future."
"This was absolutely an excellent course; worth every nickel! Thank you so much for all your efforts to make this such a rewarding and full experience."
"Thoroughly enjoyable and useful experience. I'm ready to jump in and start moderating."
"Great course. Excellent trainers. I highly recommend this course to anyone wanting both a grounding in the principles and hands on experience with moderating focus groups."
""I really appreciated the real time feedback, being able to see myself so soon after the delivery of my practice session was invaluable. This allowed for growth during the course."
Principles of Qualitative Market Research
Project Management & Screener Development
Fundamentals of Moderating
All About Ethnography
Moderating: Kid and Teen Qualitative Sessions
Fundamentals of IDI Moderating
Principles of UX/Usability Research & Testing
Qualitative Analysis & Reporting
Qualitative Toolbox - Interventions/Projective Techniques
RIVA 433 & MM Exam
Mastery in Action & Master Moderator Exam
Facilitating - Practical Tools, Tips & Techniques
- RIVA Webinars
- RIVA Coaching Services
- RIVA Custom Courses
- Payment Policy
RIVA Coaching Services
RIVA Coaching services offer RIVA alumni an opportunity to continue building skills and getting professional feedback after your class - from your own home or office. Coaching services are also available to people who have very specific training needs that are not addressed in our public courses.
You and your RIVA Coach set regular telephone appointments to talk about the issues that are important to you. Appointments are typically 30 minutes in length or at a schedule that works for your convenience. They are usually held weekly, but this is based on your needs at the time. In addition to your live meetings, your RIVA Coach can review your work via videotape and documents you send.
There are many ways RIVA Coaching clients may benefit and the beauty is that it is tailored to what you need. These benefits include:
- Having the expertise of a Master Moderator as a mentor and coach to support you in achieving success
- Working with a plan that meets your needs for flexibility both in time and space. You and your coach can make appointments for daytime or evening, schedule your meetings for while you are in your office, at home, or on the road
- Selecting a coach from a qualified list of RIVA Coaches and finding a fit for your needs, both in compatible personalities and your coach's industry expertise
- Making a commitment that fits your budget and needs
- Taking advantage of discounts for longer term coaching relationships
- Knowing that all RIVA coaches are also RIVA Trainers so they know the RIVA Method
- Using your coaching time effectively to problem-solve your specific areas of interest
- Using down-time in your work to sharpen your skills and expertise
- Knowing your time with your RIVA Coach is private and the two of you are the only ones privy to your conversations
- Using a "coaching package" that will qualify as a RIVA course for those who want to use this one-on-one time as one of the course requirements for their Master Moderator Certificate.
For additional information please contact Amber Tedesco at Amber@RIVAinc.com/301.770.6456 x101 or Register Online